AFS and RAA have Merged
Advisor Financial Services (AFS) has undergone several changes in ownership since the company was founded in 1998. We believe we are both a stronger and a better company today due to these changes. Over the last 24 months, we have been seeking a partner to continue building the strength of our company. We believe we have found the best partner for our company and, most importantly, for you.
As of June 30, 2016 Retirement Advisors of America, a PHH Investments LTD company (RAA) and AFS have officially merged and will operate under the RAA name. We are very pleased to become part of the RAA family.
Like us, RAA is primarily airline-focused (but not to the exclusion of other clients). They have a large presence at American Airlines and currently have about $1.8 billion under management. They have been working with retirees for almost 30 years. Coupled with our expertise with active employees accumulating wealth for retirement, we make a tremendous team.
Our offices in Woodstock remain open and staffed with the same great people you are accustomed to, including Carl, Jeff, and Gary.
Why is this good for you?
• No increase to your out of pocket costs.
• The new company will continue to acknowledge and embrace the fiduciary standard, and we will always put your best interests first.
• Your account(s) will be managed with the same care and diligence you have come to expect from us.
• The Investment Policy Committee is comprised of a team of professionals with an average of over 20 years of investment experience (Jeff Baumert will be a part of this committee).
• You can count on the same great customer service.
• This merger will allow us to serve you and your family for generations to come.
If you have any questions about merger, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 888.644.7757 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.